Listed a World Heritage Site in 2001 and renowned for its beautiful Royal Palace, Aranjuez is one of the most popular municipalities of Madrid. The Royal Estate of the Crown of Spain is only 45 kilometers from the capital’s city center, on the banks of the Tagus River.
Aranjuez Half Day Trip
Get on board a comfortable air-conditioned coach at 3pm and sit back while you are driven to Aranjuez, one of Madrid’s most-visited municipalities. The charming city has also inspired composers such as Joaquín Rodrigo who composed the guitar concerto, "Concierto de Aranjuez".
Upon arrival, you’ll visit the Royal Palace, famous for its mix of architectural styles. You’ll walk through the impressive Chinese Chamber, also called Porcelain Chamber, the room with Queen Isabella II's throne, los Jardines del Príncipe (Gardens of the Prince), the flower garden and the Island, both with lush and exotic vegetation.
Next, you’ll head to the Museo de Faluas Reales (Royal Riverboat Museum) where you’ll be able to marvel at the various riverboats used by the Kings to travel along the Tagus River. Some of the most beautiful models are Philip V of Spain’s gondola and the boats made for Charles IV, Ferdinand VII and Isabella II.
We'll head back to Madrid at 7 pm.
Every year, the Museum is closed all month of October.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 25 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Seniors over 65 years oldUS$ 61.50
Children 6-15 years oldUS$ 50.90
Children less than 6 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in English, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Return transportation by air conditioned coach.
Official expert English speaking guide.
Entrance tickets to the various monuments in Aranjuez.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Calle San Nicolas, 15 (next to the Opera House)