Discover Madrid's Palacio Real, one of the largest palaces in Europe, and delve into the history of the Spanish Royal Family on this guided tour.
Madrid Palace Guided Tour
Greet your guide at 9:45, in Plaza de Oriente, by the sculpture of Felipe IV. From there, we'll make our way to the Plaza de Oriente ready to visit the beautiful Palacio Real: the largest Royal Palace in Western Europe, which is double the size of the Buckingham Palace and the famous Versailles Palace.
Over an hour and a half, you'll stroll through the Palace’s grandiose rooms and halls, including the Gasparini Hall, the Porcelain Room, and the majestic Throne Room or Mirror Room. You'll hear fascinating facts about the strict protocol followed in the palace.
The guided tour of the Royal Palace comes to an end in the Patio de Armas, home to the impressive Royal Armoury of Madrid, which you can visit at your leisure. Its exhibitions are home to the personal arms, armour and shields of the Kings of Spain including Charles V and Felipe II. It is considered the most important collection in Europe, along with the Armoury collection in Vienna.
Please take into account that, although sometimes the Royal Armoury may be closed for resoration, you can instead visit the Temporary exhibition that can be found on show in the Palace.
At 111:30 am, the tour will come to an end in front of the Palacio Real.
Combine and Save!
If you also want to visit the Prado Museum, you can book a combo ticket and save almost 15%:
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 33% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
Seniors over 65US$ 23.90
Children between 5 and 16 years oldUS$ 23.90
Disabled GuestsUS$ 23.90
Children under 5 years oldFree
1 hour 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
English speaking guide.
Skip the line admission to the Royal Palace of Madrid.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - Is it possible to borrow a wheelchair during the tour?
A - There are wheelchairs available to be used by guests, but it is not possible to know their availability ahead of time.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Plaza de Oriente (next to the Felipe IV statue)