Reserve a private tour of Madrid and an expert English-speaking guide will organize a tailor-made tour depending on what you and your party want to see and do in Spain’s capital. It’s the ideal way of exploring Madrid!
Private Tour of Madrid
As a private tour, you can personalise your itinerary depending on your interests. The top sights that are usually included in these private walking tours of Madrid are:
The Retiro Park, Puerta de Alcalá, Cybele Palace, Casa de América, Círculo de Bellas Artes, the Cervantes Institute, Madrid’s Casino, Gran Vía, Puerta del Sol, Plaza Mayor, the Mercado de San Miguel, Plaza de la Villa, Plaza de Oriente, Almudena Cathedral and the Royal Palace.
You’ll walk approximately 3.5 kilometres (just over 2 miles) around the city, and you won't enter Madrid’s monuments.
Hotel pick up
Depending on your customized itinerary, your guide can either come and collect you from your hotel (it must be centrally located) or you can choose to meet your guide in a specific location in central Madrid. If you want to do a standard itinerary, we recommend you meet your guide in the Retiro Metro Station (line 2).
Why book a private tour?
When you reserve our private tours, you enjoy personalised service from a professional English speaking guide and you can tailor your itinerary to your interests - just let your guide know where you want to go on the day! What's more, if you're a larger group, you'll save money too.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 9 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Up to 5 people||Up to 12 people||Up to 25 people|
Up to 5 peopleUS$ 105.60
Up to 12 peopleUS$ 140.80
Up to 25 peopleUS$ 176
Up to 5 peopleUS$ 176
Up to 12 peopleUS$ 211.20
Up to 25 peopleUS$ 234.70
2 hours 30 minutes - 5 hours.
The tour is exclusively in English.
English speaking guide.
Private and exclusive tour, there will be no one else in your group.
Pick up from hotel or from your preferred meeting point in central Madrid.
Entrance ticket to the museums and monuments.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).