When it was first inaugurated, the Warner Park was subject to many negative reviews due to its management problems. Nowadays, it is one of the most popular parks in Spain and has received several awards such as the safest park in the country.
The best rides
The Parque Warner stands out for the quality of its rides, especially its roller coasters. The most popular rides are the following:
- Superman: A roller-coaster that simulates the flight of the famous superhero, Superman. It has multiple loopings and goes 100 km/h. It is very similar to the Dragon Khan in Port Aventura.
- Batman: A roller-coaster with impressive hoops that goes more than 80 km/ h. It is as intense as Superman.
- Coaster Express: 1 km-long wooden roller coaster. This ride is our favourite.
As well as these, there are many other great rides like la Lanzadera, the Rapids, water rides and a great variety of rides for children.
The most popular shows
Theme parks normally also include fun shows and this is especially true about the Parque Warner. These are some of its most popular shows:
- Police Academy Stunt show: Action, explosions, persecutions and impressive jumps makes this the best show in the park.
- Gotham City Streetmosphere show: Very similar to the first show and includes a fight between Batman and the Joker.
Lastly, we recommend visiting the Warner Park in the morning, so the lines aren't too long. Another suggestion is to stop at the best rides as soon as you get there.
Check the official webpage for more information
Adults: from 40,90€
Children over 140 cm tall: from 30,90€
Children from 100 cm to 140 cm tall: from 25,90€
Children less than 100 cm tall: free entry.
Cercanías: Train C3 from Atocha railway station in direction of Aranjuez.
Train station: Parque de Ocio.
Car: Highway A4, exit 22.