Book a day trip from Madrid to Ávila and Segovia, two striking cities packed with beautiful monuments, including city walls, Gothic palaces, castles, cathedrals and the most famous aqueduct in the world.
Avila and Segovia Day Trip
Meet your guide just before 9am in front of the Royal Palace and set off to Ávila on an air-conditioned coach.
Ávila, Saint Teresa of Ávila’s place of birth, houses the oldest and most complete city walls in Spain, built between the eleventh and fourteenth century. The 90 turrets and 2.500 meters of walls surround the old town and defend its numerous monuments including its various Gothic palaces, Romanesque churches and a twelfth century fortified cathedral.
The next stop is Segovia, where you’ll marvel at the world’s most famous Roman aqueduct (16km long). You will stop here for lunch (optional). Segovia’s city center was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site with numerous historic buildings like the Cathedral, known as the “Dama de las Catedrales Españolas” (Lady of the Spanish Cathedrals) and the Alcázar, the country’s most spectacular castle.
You’ll be back in Madrid at around 6pm.
You can book this activity with lunch included:
Gourmet menu: judiones de la granja, a traditional white bean dish; roast suckling pig; Segovian sponge cake with ice-cream, water, wine and coffee.
Lunch will take approximately one hour.
If you choose to do this activity without lunch included, you'll have time to eat at your own leisure.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Tour without food included
AdultsUS$ 94.40 US$ 75.50
Seniors over 65 years oldUS$ 84.90 US$ 67.90
Children 6-15 years oldUS$ 70.50 US$ 56.40
Children less than 6 years oldFree
Tour with gastronomy menu
AdultsUS$ 125.50 US$ 100.40
Seniors over 65 years oldUS$ 113.60 US$ 90.90
Children 6-15 years oldUS$ 94.40 US$ 75.50
Children less than 6 years oldFree
* The price increases on the 31 October
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
Return transportation by air conditioned coach.
English speaking official guide.
Entrance to the Cathedral and the Alcázar of Segovia, Santa María de Jesús Convent.
20% discount on the official ticket price.
Admission to the Tower of John II of Castile at the Alcázar of Segovia.
When to book?
You can book up until 30 minutes before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Calle San Nicolas, 15 (next to the Opera House)