Explore some of Madrid's most iconic sites on this bike tour through the city - the ideal combination of sports and tourism. Come and join the fun!
Why choose this tour?
Madrid is packed full of hidden secrets for you to discover, and the best way of getting deep into the Spanish capital's nooks and crannies is by bike. Enjoy zigzagging through the city centre streets, or escape further out to its green spaces.
You'll meet at number 18, Calle de Santiago to kick off your guided bike tour and start getting to know Madrid's history and origins. Ready? Let's go!
You can choose from the following two options for your bike tour:
Madrid City Centre Bike Tour (3 hours)
Make the most of your stay in Madrid to discover the capital's main places of interest. As you pedal through the city you'll be able to see the Palacio Real, Plaza Mayor and the Mercado de San Miguel.
If you want to experience life in the big city up close and personal, this bike tour is the perfect option to go deep into Madrid's main arteries.
This tour starts at 11 am or at 3:30 pm.
Retiro Park Bike Tour (2 hours)
Right in the heart of Madrid you'll find the wonderful Buen Retiro, a public park that is also one of the most noteworthy attractions of the Spanish capital. Here you can discover the mysteries that lie in the Crystal Palace and why the statue of the Fallen Angel is so special.
The bike tour will take you up to the architectural wonder that is the Retiro Pond, which can also be enjoyed by renting one of their popular boats. Here you might want to take a break from your bike to try a peaceful paddle round the pond in one of the boats to see the park from a new perspective (not included).
This tour starts at 11 am or at 3:30 pm.
All tours can also be done on electric bikes, paying a supplement of € 10 (US$ 12).
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 8 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Madrid City Centre Bike Tour||
|Retiro Park Bike Tour||
|Madrid City Centre Electric Bike Tour||
|Retiro Park Electric Bike Tour||
Madrid City Centre Bike Tour
Per personUS$ 35.90
Retiro Park Bike Tour
Per personUS$ 29.90
Madrid City Centre Electric Bike Tour
Per personUS$ 47.90
Retiro Park Electric Bike Tour
Per personUS$ 41.90
2 - 3 hours.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and spanish.
Map of Madrid.
Bilingual guide (English/Spanish).
Luggage storage service.
When to book?
You can book up until 11 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
18, Calle de Santiago