Admire the impressive views of Madrid from the unique viewpoint and visit one of the most important corners of the capital with this Retiro Park & Cibeles Palace Observatory Tour.
Retiro Park & Cibeles Palace Observatory Tour
At 12 pm we'll meet at the Palacio de Cibeles entrance, the former Telecommunications Palace and Madrid's current City Hall. Our tour will begin in front of this majestic building that will reveal two of the Spanish capital's most precious treasures.
As soon as you step inside the Cibeles Palace, constructed in 1919 in what at that time belonged to the Buen Retiro Park gardens, you'll understand its importance thanks to the building's innovative architecture.
We'll also go up to the viewpoint, to see some of the best views of the city. The Gran Vía, the Glass Gallery dome, the Telefónica building, the España building... Madrid at your feet!
Following on, we'll go to the Retiro Park, which holds over 400 years of history and boasts being the most important green area in Madrid. We'll walk through the park discovering its abundant past, closely linked to the Count-Duke of Olivares.
During the tour through the Retiro, we'll admire the beautiful lake, the Galapagos Fountain, the Fallen Angel and the Glass Palace, which will become your favourite corner of the city!
The tour will end at 2:30 pm in the Retiro Park.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those taking running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those taking running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 30% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 3 and 11 years old||Children under 3 years old|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Children between 3 and 11 years old€ 18
Children under 3 years oldFree
2 hours 30 minutes.
This is a bilingual (English/Spanish) guided tour.
English speaking guide.
Climb to Cibeles Palace observatory deck.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
If there are still places available, you can book until the previous day (local time in Madrid).
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
Palacio de Cibeles.