Admire the impressive views of Madrid from the unique viewpoint and visit one of the most important corners of the capital with this Retiro Park & Cibeles Palace Observatory Tour.
Retiro Park & Cibeles Palace Observatory Tour
At 12 pm we'll meet at the Palacio de Cibeles entrance, the former Telecommunications Palace and Madrid's current City Hall. Our tour will begin in front of this majestic building that will reveal two of the Spanish capital's most precious treasures.
As soon as you step inside the Cibeles Palace, constructed in 1919 in what at that time belonged to the Buen Retiro Park gardens, you'll understand its importance thanks to the building's innovative architecture.
We'll also go up to the viewpoint, to see some of the best views of the city. The Gran Vía, the Glass Gallery dome, the Telefónica building, the España building... Madrid at your feet!
Following on, we'll go to the Retiro Park, which holds over 400 years of history and boasts being the most important green area in Madrid. We'll walk through the park discovering its abundant past, closely linked to the Count-Duke of Olivares.
During the tour through the Retiro, we'll admire the beautiful lake, the Galapagos Fountain, the Fallen Angel and the Glass Palace, which will become your favourite corner of the city!
The tour will end at 2:30 pm in the Retiro Park.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 15 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 70% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 3 and 11 years old||Children under 3 years old|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Children between 3 and 11 years oldUS$ 21.80
Children under 3 years oldFree
2 hours 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that simultaneously speaks in english and spanish.
English speaking guide.
Climb to Cibeles Palace observatory deck.
When to book?
Bookings are permitted up until 12 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Palacio de Cibeles.