Lebara SIM Card with Calls
With the Lebara SIM card, you can stay in touch with your loved ones during your trip to Spain, with 10GB and 100 minutes of international calls!
Travel with an unlocked mobile phone to Spain and we'll take care of the rest. When you collect your SIM card from our shop, we'll activate it, and you'll be able to start using it immediately. When booking, you'll choose between the following options:
- All-inclusive 5: with this option, you'll have 10GB, unlimited national calls, 100 minutes of international calls, and 100 SMS messages.
- All-inclusive 10: with this option, you'll have 40GB, unlimited national calls, 500 minutes of international calls, and 100 SMS messages.
- All-inclusive 15: with this option, you'll have 80GB, unlimited national calls, 1,000 minutes of international calls, and 100 SMS messages.
- All-inclusive 20: with this option, you'll have 100GB, unlimited national calls, 2,000 minutes of international calls, and 100 SMS messages.
From the moment of activation, you'll have 4 weeks to enjoy the 5,000 minutes of calls to other Lebara users. If you use up your minutes, you can top up your card at any Lebara store in the city's main metro stations, suburban rail stations (Cercanías) or at the airport.
Countries included in the package
- Mobile and landlines: Austria, Bangladesh, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Holland, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Norway, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States.
- Landlines only: Argentina, Australia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Israel, Japan, Morocco, New Zealand, Panama, Paraguay, Russia, Taiwan, Uruguay, and Venezuela.
You can pick up the card at any of the Civitatis Tours & Tickets stores located in the center of Madrid. The opening hours are as follows:
- At the Calle Montera store: from 10 am to 9:30 pm
- At the Calle Coloreros and Calle Preciados stores: from 10 am to 4:45 pm
You can only purchase 5 SIM cards per ID card or passport.
SIM card with data, SMS and minutes to call landlines or mobiles (depending on selection)
Free customer service in English
When to book?
You can book up to the start time, as long as there are places remaining. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Type of voucher
Electronic. Show the voucher on your phone.
Wheelchair accessible. This must be indicated in the reservation.
All services published on Civitatis are carried out in accordance with our Sustainability Code.
No printing of documentation required.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us .