Discover exciting rollercoasters, fantastic children's play areas, and fun activities for all members of the family, when you book your ticket for Madrid's amazing Parque de Atracciones Amusement Park.
What to expect?
You will enjoy a day packed with fun and excitement at Madrid's Parque de Atracciones Amusement Park. The most daring can see Madrid from above on the hairraising Abyss rollercoaster, and experience a 200-foot free fall on the terrifying Lanzadera.
Those who prefer water-based fun can take a ride on the fantastic Fjords roller coaster or drift down the Rapids, taking you through thrilling cascades, whirlpools and jets!
All members of the family, young and old, can climb onboard the Zeppelin and enjoy wonderful ariel views of Madrid. The littlest members of your clan will love Nickelodeonland. There, they can ride on Jimmy Neutron's Magnet and even experience a brilliant adventure with Dora the Explorer.
The opening times of Madrid's Parque de Atracciones Amusement Park vary depending on the month. The following hours are for the 2019 season:
- In July and August, the park opens from 12 pm to 12 am.
- In September, the park opens on the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 8th, 15th, 22nd, and 29th from 12 am to 10 pm, and on the 1st, 7th, 14th, 21st, and 28th from 12 pm to 12 am.
- In October, the park opens on the 5th, 12th, 19th, and 26th from 12 am to 12 pm, and the 6th, 13th, 20th and 27th from 12 pm to 9 pm, and on the 31st from 5 pm to 12 am.
- In November, the park opens on the 1st and 2nd from 12 pm to 12 am, and on the 3rd and 10th from 12 pm to 9 pm, and on the 16th, 17th, 23rd, 24th and 30th from 12 pm to 7 pm and on the 9th from 12 pm to 10 pm.
- In December, the park opens on the 1st, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 14th, 15th, 20th, 21st, 22nd, 23rd, 26th, 27th, 28th, 29th and 30th from 12 pm to 7 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protective material and safety to help avoid the spread of Covid-19.
|Adults||Children between 3 foot and 4.5 foot||Children under 3 foot|
Children between 3 foot and 4.5 foot€ 23.90
Children under 3 footFree
* The price varies based on the chosen date
Entry to Parque de Atracciones Amusement Park Madrid
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You will receive an email with your ticket attached which you must print out and show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Parque de Atracciones amusement park, Madrid