Al Ándalus Hammam Spa
Experience a traditional Hammam Spa in the heart of Madrid and relax during your stay in the capital of Spain. Connect with the Moorish history of Spain at the Andalusian Arab Baths.
Enjoy a Hammam experience during 1-hour-and-30-minutes by dipping into three Arab Baths, each of which have a different temperature: a cold pool regulated to 18ºC, a warm pool regulated to 36ºC and a hot pool at 40ºC.
Next to the Arab Baths is a Turkish Bath, where the aromatic vapours will cleanse your skin. In the relaxing room, you’ll be able to unwind and complete this peaceful experience while you drink a mint tea and enjoy tranquil Andalusian music.
Types of experiences
When making your reservation, you'll have the choice of the following experiences in addition to your 90-minute Hammam session:
- Relaxing massage: Enjoy a 15-minute or 30-minute massage with essential oils, which will leave your skin soft and scented. Your stress will disappear completely.
- Skin cleansing + relaxing massage: Revel in a 15-minute skin cleansing treatment with a cotton glove known as a kessa, a natural red grape soap that becomes creamy when it is applied on the skin and with traditional Hammam hot stones. After exfoliating your skin, you will enjoy a heavenly 15-minute or 30-minute massage.
- The Arab baths are mixed, but there are separate changing rooms.
- You can walk around the rooms freely.
- Children under 5 years old are not permitted.
- The chosen time slot can vary subject to availability. In this case, we will contact you to offer you an alternative.
1 hour 30 minutes.
Use of the Hammam spa for 1 hour and 30 minutes.
Mint tea and mineral water.
Shampoo, gel, hair dryer and locker to put your belongings in during the activity.
When to book?
You can book up until 5 days before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Type of voucher
Electronic. Show the voucher on your phone.
Not wheelchair accessible.
All services published on Civitatis are carried out in accordance with our Sustainability Code.
No printing of documentation required.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us .
Calle de Atocha, 14 (next to Plaza de Jacinto Benavente).