Experience a traditional Hammam Spa in the heart of Madrid and relax during your stay in the capital of Spain. Connect with the Moorish history of Spain at the Andalusian Arab Baths.
Enjoy a Hammam experience during 1-hour-and-30-minutes by dipping into three Arab Baths, each of which have a different temperature: a cold pool regulated to 18ºC, a warm pool regulated to 36ºC and a hot pool at 40ºC.
Next to the Arab Baths is a Turkish Bath, where the aromatic vapours will cleanse your skin. In the relaxing room, you’ll be able to unwind and complete this peaceful experience while you drink a mint tea and enjoy tranquil Andalusian music.
Types of experiences
When making your reservation, you'll have the choice of the following experiences in addition to your 90-minute Hammam session:
- Relaxing massage: Enjoy a 15-minute or 30-minute massage with essential oils, which will leave your skin soft and scented. Your stress will disappear completely.
- Skin cleansing + relaxing massage: Revel in a 15-minute skin cleansing treatment with a cotton glove known as a kessa, a natural red grape soap that becomes creamy when it is applied on the skin and with traditional Hammam hot stones. After exfoliating your skin, you will enjoy a heavenly 15-minute or 30-minute massage.
- The Arab baths are mixed, but there are separate changing rooms.
- You can walk around the rooms freely.
- Children under 5 years old are not permitted.
- The chosen time slot can vary subject to availability. In this case, we will contact you to offer you an alternative.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 22 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Arab Bath & 15 minute massage||
|Arab Bath & 30 minute massage||
|Arab Bath & Skin cleansing & 15 minute massage||
|Arab Bath & Skin cleansing & 30 minute massage||
Arab Bath & 15 minute massage
Per personUS$ 62.20
Arab Bath & 30 minute massage
Per personUS$ 79.20
Arab Bath & Skin cleansing & 15 minute massage
Per personUS$ 84.80
Arab Bath & Skin cleansing & 30 minute massage
Per personUS$ 107.40
1 hour 30 minutes.
Use of the Hammam spa for 1 hour and 30 minutes.
Mint tea and mineral water.
Shampoo, gel, hair dryer and locker to put your belongings in during the activity.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 5 days before (Madrid local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Calle de Atocha, 14 (next to Plaza de Jacinto Benavente).