Travel to the ancient city to enjoy the cultural and wine heritage with this Toledo Day Trip + Wine Tasting. You'll visit its main monuments, taste the delicious delicacy and learn about the production of Castilla La Mancha's star product.
Toledo Day Trip + Wine Tasting
We'll meet in Madrid at a time of your choosing and set off for Toledo, the City of Three Cultures. During the one hour journey we'll reveal the historical importance of this location where Christians, Muslims and Jews lived together.
Once in Toledo, we'll wander through its narrow medieval streets and understand why this city was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
The guide will reveal the important historical episodes that took place in the "Imperial City". Walking through the centre of Toledo, we'll arrive at the Jesuits church and the San Juan de Los Reyes monastery.
During the guided tour of Toledo, we'll visit the Jewish quarter, the church of Santo Tomé, which houses the burial of Count Ordaz, and the Santa María la Blanca synagogue - real architectural gems!
After visiting the Cristo de la Luz Mosque, the church of El Salvador and the Royal College of Noble Maidens, one of the most awaited moments will arrive. We'll go to a wine cellar to learn first-hand about the process of making the quintessential La Mancha drink.
We'll attend a wine tasting accompanied by an expert. Feeling the aromas, tasting the nuances and distinguishing the types of wine is a unique experience. In addition, the tasting will be accompanied by some tapas from the region and a tasting of oils.
We'll leave you free time to eat on your own and continue exploring the city. The tour will end by arriving in Madrid at approximately 6 pm.
At the time of booking you can choose the meeting point that suits you best:
- Plaza Cánovas del Castillo: at 9:30 am Monday to Saturday.
- Plaza las Ventas, Julio Camba street, in front of Las Ventas metro station: at 9 am, Monday to Sunday.
- Bar El Brillante, 8 Plaza Emperador Carlos V, Atocha: at 9:30 am, Sundays only.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 3 and 6 years old||Children under 2 years old|
|Tour in English||
US$ 68 US$ 61.20
US$ 55.80 US$ 50.20
Tour in English
AdultsUS$ 68 US$ 61.20
Children between 3 and 6 years oldUS$ 55.80 US$ 50.20
Children under 2 years oldFree
* The price varies based on the chosen date
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Transport in air conditioned vehicle.
English speaking guide.
Visit a local bodega.
Wine and oil tasting.
Up to 16% discount on the official ticket price.
When to book?
Bookings are permitted up until 9 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.