This bus trip to Segovia will allow you to explore one of 15 Spanish designated World Heritage Site cities at your own pace. It also includes a walking tour of the historic centre!
Segovia Self-Guided Tour by Bus
After meeting at 9 am in Plaza de España, located in the centre of Madrid, the tour will head directly to the historic city of Segovia. During the journey on an air-conditioned bus, which lasts approximately one hour, you'll enjoy stunning views as you cross the mountainous landscape of the Sierra de Guadarrama.
Once you've arrived in the beautiful Castilian-Leonese city, you'll learn about the area's fascinating past on a walking tour of Segovia's historic centre. The story of the ancient citadel will allow you to better understand the city's extraordinary legacy as a World Heritage Site.
Following the guided tour of Segovia, you'll have the rest of the day free to explore the town at your leisure. From the Roman remains of the Aqueduct to the enthralling tales of the Spanish kings in the Alcázar and the magnificent architecture of the Cathedral...Segovia is packed full of historic sites!
After a full day of enjoying Segovia, the tour will meet back at 6 pm to make its way back to Madrid, where you'll arrive back at 7 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 20 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Day Trip to Segovia
Seniors over 65 years oldUS$ 39.60
Children between 7 and 15 years oldUS$ 39.60
Children under 7 years oldFree
This is a bilingual (English/Spanish) guided tour.
Return journey from Madrid to Segovia on a luxury air conditioned bus.
Walking tour of Segovia with English and Spanish speaking guide.
Entrance to museums and monuments that can be visited during your free time.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
If there are still places available, you can book until the previous day (local time in Madrid).
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not advisable for people with reduced mobility).
7 Plaza de España