With one of the best Spanish contemporary art collections in the world, the Reina Sofía art gallery is the second-most visited museum in Madrid, after the Prado Museum. Visit this iconic landmark with an expert guide and learn about the gallery’s masterpieces.
Why visit the Reina Sofía?
Walk into the former hospital building which houses the Reina Sofía led by your guide and marvel at world-renowned twentieth century artists’ work such as Juan Gris, Joan Miró, Salvador Dalí and Pablo Picasso.
Learn about the Spanish culture and history wandering through the various rooms and via the several art movements like modernism, cubism and surrealism. Admire one of the world’s most forceful and striking anti-war paintings, Picasso’s “Guernica”.
Why reserve a guided tour?
As well as being inexpensive, this guided-tour is the best way to explore the Reina Sofía’s masterpieces in just two-hours.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Seniors over 65 years oldUS$ 26
Children 3-11 years oldUS$ 26
Children less than 3 years oldFree
1 hour 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Entrance to Reina Sofía Museum.
Expert English speaking art history guide.
When to book?
You can book up to the start time, as long as there are places remaining. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Yes, imperative to point out when the booking is made.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
In front of the Reina Sofía Museum's main entrance, in Calle de Santa Isabel.