Delve into Spain’s culture and history with a guided tour of the Royal Palace of Madrid, one of the largest palaces in Europe followed by a visit to the Prado Museum, the most important museum in Spain.
Prado Museum & Royal Palace Tour
Nos reuniremos a las 9:45 horas bajo la estatua de Francisco de Goya, situada frente a las taquillas principales del Museo del Prado. Visitaremos en primer lugar esta gran pinacoteca, una de las más importantes del mundo.
The tour meets at 9:45 am by the statue of Francisco de Goya, just in front of the main ticket offices to the Prado museum. First of all we'll visit this legendary gallery, home to some of the most important works of art in the world.
With a tour lasting an hour and a half, we'll explore the main halls of the Prado Museum. Among the main works on display are "3 de Mayo en Madrid" by Goya, the Meninas by Velázquez and "The Garden of Earthly Delights" by Bosch. And you'll also be able to see other works by masters such as El Greco, Rubens, Rembrandt, Sorolla and other greats in the history of art.
With the tour of the Prado museum over at around 11:30 am, we'll take a walking tour around Madrid, a guided tour on which we'll see some of the most emblematic spots in the Spanish capital, such as the Congress, the iconic Puerta del Sol and Plaza de Oriente.
The tour concludes at 1:30 pm in front of the Palacio Real. From here we'll visit the inside of the stunning building, visiting its main halls, the most striking of which include the Throne Room, the Mirror Hall, and the Gaspari Chamber. Can you guess the number of bedrooms this palace, one of the largest in Europe, has?
Then at 3 pm the tour finishes in the Plaza de la Armería, by the palace.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children from 5 to 12||Children under 5|
Children from 5 to 12US$ 47
Children under 5Free
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and spanish.
Admission to the Royal Palace of Madrid.
Admission to the Prado Museum.
Official English speaking guide.
When to book?
Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Yes, imperative to point out when the booking is made.
Do you have any questions?
Find answers to our most If you have any other questions please contact us.
Goya Statue (Museo del Prado)