Would you like to visit one of Madrid's most important exhibition halls? With your ticket to MAPFRE Foundation, you'll see an essential part of Madrid's cultural agenda thanks to its Fine Arts and Photography exhibitions!
Madrid MAPFRE Foundation Ticket
If you book a ticket to MAPFRE Foundation in Madrid, you'll visit a unique space and one of the axes of Madrid's cultural agenda that brings together visual arts and photography. Its exhibitions focus on the works of relevant artists of the 19th and 20th centuries such as Van Gogh, Renoir, and Picasso.
Did you know that the Sala Recoletos is located in a very special building? Designed by architect Agustin Ortiz de Villajos for the Duchess of Medina de las Torres, this elegant building is located near the Paseo del Prado. Welcome to the heart of the culture of Madrid!
After undergoing a series of refurbishment and restructuring works, the exhibition area has an approximate surface area of 1,000 square meters and is divided into three rooms in which art exhibitions are programmed.
The MAPFRE Foundation in Madrid is open during the following hours:
- Monday: 2-8 pm. Access slots are at 2 pm, 3:30 pm, 5 pm, and 6:30 pm.
- Tuesday - Saturday: 11 am - 8 pm. Access slots are at 11 am, 12:30 pm, 2 pm, 3:30 pm, 5 pm, and 6:30 pm
- Sundays & holidays: 11 am - 7 pm. Access slots are at 11 am, 1:30 pm, 3 pm, 4:30 pm, and 6 pm
Although you select a specific time at the time of booking, you can visit Fundación MAPFRE in Madrid at any time during opening hours on the day of your visit. However, schedules are flexible and may vary due to special events or holidays such as Christmas Eve or New Year's Eve.
With this ticket, until January 7, 2024, you can also visit the temporary exhibitions on show at the museum. These are: Medardo Rosso: Pionero de la escultura moderna (Medardo Rosso: Pioneer of Modern Sculpture Art), Los veranos de Sorolla (Sorolla's Summers), and Mathieu Pernot.
40 minutes - 1 hour 10 minutes.
Ticket to MAPFRE Foundation in Madrid
When to book?
You can book up to the start time, as long as there are places remaining. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Type of voucher
Electronic. Show the voucher on your phone.
Wheelchair accessible. Accessible toilets. An accompanying person is required. This must be indicated in the reservation.
All services published on Civitatis are carried out in accordance with our Sustainability Code.
Our providers commit to:
- Provide a safe and satisfying experience.
- Reduce, reuse, recycle.
- Incorporate eco-conscious technologies.
- Uphold fair employment standards.
- Foster the growth of local communities.
- Preserve the integrity of local culture.
- Safeguard both cultural and environmental heritage.
- Ensure ethical treatment of animals.
- Operate with honesty and transparency.
- Encourage sustainable behaviors among customers and staff.
This particular activity contributes as follows:
- No printing of documentation required.
- Promotes local employment.
- Has a gender equality policy.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions
Paseo de Recoletos, 23