Hop on a Segway and discover Madrid in a unique and exciting way. Ride through the city’s most renowned squares and streets for up to 2 hours.
Madrid Segway Tour
Choose one of our four guided-segway tours (of either 1-hour and 15-minutes or 2-hours). Admire Madrid's iconic symbols and most famous monuments while you learn about the city's history accompanied by a professional English-speaking guide.
- Madrid de los Austrias: Discover Madrid's oldest neighbourhood surrounding the Palacio Real and the Almudena Cathedral.
- Barrio de las Letras: Cross the emblematic Calle Huertas and explore the Barrio de las Letras, once home to numerous writers during the Golden Age. Stop in front of Miguel de Cervantes' house, author of the masterpiece "Don Quixote", discover the Paseo del Arte and stop in front of the Prado Museum.
- Madrid de los Austrias + Templo de Debod: Explore the oldest and one of the most charming districts in Madrid, then head to the stunning Templo de Debod (an ancient Egyptian temple) and admire the best views of Madrid from the observation decks on Calle Factor and from Parque del Oeste.
- Barrio de las Letras + Retiro Park: Discover the picturesque "Writer's neighbourhood" and the Paseo del Arte. Then, cross Calle Alcalá (Madrid's longest artery) and ride into El Retiro Park, the city's green lung.
- To reserve a Segway tour, children must weigh at least 35kg and adults maximum 110kg. You must also be minimum 1,20 meters tall (1,40 m if you wish to ride an electric scooter).
- Not recommended for children under 10 years old.
- You must show a form of identification to participate in this activity: national identity card, passport, driving license, etc.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 8 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Price per person|
US$ 44.10 US$ 35
US$ 62.20 US$ 50.90
Price per personUS$ 44.10 US$ 35
Price per personUS$ 62.20 US$ 50.90
1 hour - 2 hours.
The tour is exclusively in English.
Expert English speaking guide.
Segway, safety helmet and all the necessary equipment.
21% discount on the official ticket price.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
If there are still places available, you can book until the previous day (local time in Madrid).
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - What if the weather is bad?
A - If the weather means that the activity cannot go ahead due to health and safety reasons, it will be cancelled and you will be given a full reimbursement.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Yes (imperative to point out when the booking is made).
Calle de la Unión, 4.