Hop on a Segway and discover Madrid in a unique and exciting way. Ride through the city’s most renowned squares and streets for up to 2 hours.
Choose one of our four guided-segway tours (of either 1-hour and 15-minutes or 2-hours). Admire Madrid's iconic symbols and most famous monuments while you learn about the city's history accompanied by a professional English-speaking guide.
- Madrid de los Austrias: Discover Madrid's oldest neighborhood surrounding the Palacio Real and the Almudena Cathedral.
- Barrio de las Letras: Cross the emblematic calle Huertas and explore the Barrio de las Letras, once home to numerous writers during the Golden Age. Stop in front of Miguel de Cervantes' house, author of the masterpiece "Don Quixote", discover the Paseo del Arte and stop in front of the Prado Museum.
- Madrid de los Austrias + Templo de Debod: Explore the oldest and one of the most charming districts in Madrid, then head to the stunning Templo de Debod (an ancient Egyptian temple) and admire the best views of Madrid from the observation decks on calle Factor and from Parque del Oeste.
- Barrio de las Letras + Retiro Park: Discover the picturesque "Writer's neighborhood" and the Paseo del Arte. Then, cross calle Alcalá (Madrid's longest artery) and ride into El Retiro Park, the city's green lung.
- Before the tour begins, your guide will teach you how to use a Segway. The training takes approximately 10 minutes. If you don’t feel comfortable driving a Segway, you can do the tour seated on an electric scooter.
- To reserve a Segway tour, children must weigh at least 35kg and adults maximum 110kg. You must also be minimum 1,20 meters tall (1,40 m if you wish to ride an electric scooter).
- Not recommended for children under 8 years old.
- We recommend booking a 1 or 2-hour tour if you want to explore Madrid. If you just wish to try out a Segway, then you might prefer the 30-minute tour.
- In case of severe weather conditions, the tour will be canceled and you will be refunded the total amount.
|Price per person|
|30 minute tour||
US$ 23.8 US$ 19.3
US$ 44.3 US$ 35.2
US$ 62.5 US$ 51.1
30 minute tour
Price per personUS$ 23.8 US$ 19.3
Price per personUS$ 44.3 US$ 35.2
Price per personUS$ 62.5 US$ 51.1
The tour is exclusively in English.
Expert English speaking guide.
Segway, safety helmet and all the necessary equipment.
21% discount on the official ticket price.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
If there are still places available, you can book until the previous day (local time in Madrid).
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Yes (imperative to point out when the booking is made).
Calle de la Unión, 4.