Set off to Portugal from Madrid and discover Porto and Lisbon, as well as exploring Alcobaça, Batalha and Fátima on this unmissable six-day trip.
Lisbon, Porto & Fátima
Day 1: Madrid – Avila – Salamanca – Porto
We'll leave from central Madrid at 8:30 am, heading to the Castilla-León region, where our first stop will be Ávila. After admiring the impressive Medieval wall that surrounds the old town, you'll have free time to explore the city.
Continuing onwards, we'll reach Salamanca, where we'll leave you discover the beautiful historic centre at your own pace: you'll soon see why it's a UNESCO World Heritage Site. In the afternoon, we'll head over the border to Portugal and we'll spend the night in Porto.
Day 2: Porto
After breakfast at the hotel in Porto, we'll spend the day exploring the city, famous for its magnificent bridges over the Douro River. We'll spend the night in the city.
Day 3: Porto – Coimbra – Fátima
We'll leave Porto behind and head south to Coimbra, a picturesque Portuguese town famous for its traditional music, known as fado. We'll then make our way to the sanctuary of Fátima, one of the most important Catholic centres of worship in southern Europe, before spending the night in this sacred town.
Day 4: Fátima – Batalha – Nazaré – Alcobaça – Lisbon
Bright and early on the morning of day four, we'll leave Fátima behind and head for Batalha, a well-known town that stands out for its Manueline monastery. We'll continue our tour south visiting Nazaré, one of the most picturesque fishing villages in Portugal, before making a stop in Alcobaça, whose Medieval monuments are sure to captivate you.
We'll finish the day in Lisbon, where we'll spend the night.
Day 5: Lisbon
We'll spend the fifth day of our trip exploring the beautiful city of Lisbon, one of the most beautiful capital cities in Europe, where we'll stay for our final night.
Day 6: Lisbon – Cáceres – Madrid
On the last day, we'll leave Portugal behind and travel back to Madrid, stopping on the way in the historically rich Cáceres, packed with Renaissance palaces, Islamic architecture, Medieval fortress-houses, earning its designation as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Discover the old town, its Medieval neighbourhood and the Plaza Mayor. The tour will finish in Madrid at approximately 7:30 pm.
You’ll be staying in the following hotels during the tour:
- Porto (two nights): Tryp Porto Expo Hotel.
- Fátima (one night): Aurea Fátima Hotel.
- Lisbon (two nights): Tryp Lisboa Oriente Hotel or Roma Hotel.
The prices are per person staying in a double room. You will be charged a supplement if you are traveling by yourself and want a single room. The supplement is €160.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 25 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 4 and 7 years old||Children under 4 years old|
Children between 4 and 7 years oldUS$ 593.40
Children under 4 years oldFree
* A reservation for one person will include a supplement.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in English.
Round trip transportation by luxury coach with air conditioning.
Expert English speaking guide during the tour.
Visit to Alcobaça Monastery and Batalha Monastery.
Sightseeing tour of Lisbon.
5 nights of accommodation in 4 star hotels.
Additional food and drinks.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 14 days before the activity as long as there are still places.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Plaza de Oriente, near the Royal Palace of Madrid