Allow yourself to be moved by the universal art of dance in this flamenco show at the Tablao de la Villa, located right in the heart of Madrid. You can even complete your experience with a delicious dinner!
The flamenco shows at Tablao de la Villa take place in an old 19th-century palace house located on Calle Torija, right in the heart of the historic center of Madrid.
Guitar strumming, passionate singing, dancers brimming with pure emotion... All these elements, together with excellent visibility and unique acoustics, make Tablao de la Villa a very special place to experience a magical night of flamenco.
This traditional art form, which is included on the list of Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity, is incredibly moving and full of emotion, thanks to the expressiveness and creative genius of its artists.
Your ticket to the flamenco show at the Tablao de la Villa also includes a drink.
Show + Dinner
When you make your reservation, you can choose the option that includes admission to the show and a three-course dinner with a drink. You'll be able to choose one of the following menus:
Please note that dinner menus are not available for children under 12 years old. However, if you come to the show with children, they can dine a la carte at the Tablao restaurant. There is no children's menu.
Dinner & show times
- Mondays and Sundays: the show begins at 8:30 pm. If you choose the option with dinner included, you can have your meal either at 7:30 pm or at 9:30 pm, that is, either before or after the show.
- From Tuesday to Saturday: the early show begins at 7:30 pm and dinner will be at 6:30 pm. The later show is at 9:45 pm and you can choose to either have dinner before the show at 9 pm or after the show at 10:45 pm.
1 hour - 2 hours.
Flamenco show at Tablao de la Villa
Dinner (depending on selection)
When to book?
You can book up until 15 minutes before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Type of voucher
Electronic. Show the voucher on your phone.
Most areas are accessible. Accessible toilets. This must be indicated in the reservation.
All services published on Civitatis are carried out in accordance with our Sustainability Code.
Our providers commit to:
- Provide a safe and satisfying experience.
- Reduce, reuse, recycle.
- Incorporate eco-conscious technologies.
- Uphold fair employment standards.
- Foster the growth of local communities.
- Preserve the integrity of local culture.
- Safeguard both cultural and environmental heritage.
- Ensure ethical treatment of animals.
- Operate with honesty and transparency.
- Encourage sustainable behaviors among customers and staff.
This particular activity contributes as follows:
- Printed material is avoided.
- Include water in recyclable cartons.
- No single-use plastics are used.
- The show represents local culture.
- The activity helps the dissemination of local cultural heritage.
- No printing of documentation required.
- Promotes local employment.
- Has a gender equality policy.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions
Calle de Torija, 7