Leave the hustle and bustle of Madrid behind for a few hours and get lost in Faunia. You'll enjoy a unique natural environment that combines ecosystems from all over the world!
Enter the gates of Faunia and explore its ecosystems. The Jungle will welcome you with tropical species of plants and wildlife, whilst in the Temperate Forest, you'll meet the silver pheasant, the damsel crane and the American wild turkey. You can also venture into the African Forest, where curious lemurs will observe you from the treetops.
Head down to the Nursery and see how baby Komodo Dragons are reared. If you prefer dinosaurs, you can also walk through El Cañón and marvel at incredible reproductions of these historic species.
And that's not all! You can meet even more inhabitants of Faunia at the Crocodile Mangrove, the Pelican Lake, the Farm and the Garden of Eden. You'll also get to meet the Red Kangaroo in the Wallaby Territory. And don't forget to visit the Red Panda!
Faunia's opening hours vary depending on the month:
- July and August 2019: Monday to Wednesday from 10:30 am to 8 pm, Thursdays from 10:30 to 11 pm, Fridays and Saturdays from 10:30 am to midnight, and Sundays from 10:30 am to 8 pm.
- September 2019: Monday to Friday from 10:30 am to 5 pm, except the 1st (10:30 am to 8 pm), and the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th (10:30 am to 6 pm). Saturdays and Sundays will be from 10:30 am to 7 pm.
- October 2019: Monday to Friday from 10:30 am to 5 pm, and Saturdays and Sundays from 10:30 am to 7 pm. On 28th, 29th and 30th, Faunia will be closed.
- November 2019: Faunia will only be open on Thursdays and Fridays, from 10:30 am to 5 pm; and Saturdays and Sundays, from 10:30 am to 6 pm.
- December 2019: Faunia will be open on weekends from 10:30 am to 6 pm; on 5th, 12th, 13th, 19th and 20th from 10:30 am to 5 pm; on 24th and 31st from 10:30 am to 4 pm; and on 1st, 6th, 9th, 23rd, 25th, 26th, 27th and 30th from 10:30 am to 6 pm.
|Adults||Children between 3 and 7|
Children between 3 and 7US$ 19.8
* The price varies based on the chosen date
Ticket to Faunia.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You will receive an email with your ticket attached which you must print out and show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Yes (most areas are accessible).