Leave the hustle and bustle of Madrid behind for a few hours and get lost in Faunia. You'll enjoy a unique natural environment that combines ecosystems from all over the world!
Enter the gates of Faunia and explore its ecosystems. The Jungle will welcome you with tropical species of plants and wildlife, whilst in the Temperate Forest, you'll meet the silver pheasant, the damsel crane and the American wild turkey. You can also venture into the African Forest, where curious lemurs will observe you from the treetops.
Head down to the Nursery and see how baby Komodo Dragons are reared. If you prefer dinosaurs, you can also walk through El Cañón and marvel at incredible reproductions of these historic species.
And that's not all! You can meet even more inhabitants of Faunia at the Crocodile Mangrove, the Pelican Lake, the Farm and the Garden of Eden. You'll also get to meet the Red Kangaroo in the Wallaby Territory. And don't forget to visit the Red Panda!
Faunia's opening hours vary depending on the month:
- July and August 2020: Monday to Sunday, 11 am to 9 pm.
- September 2020: 1st to the 13th and the 19th 20th 26th and 27th - from 11 am to 8 pm and on the 3rd, 4th, 10th-12th 17th, 18th and 24th from 11 am to 7 pm.
- October 2020: 3rd, 4th, 10th-12th, 17th, 18th and 24th from 11 am to 7 pm and the rest of the month from 11 am to 6 pm.
- December 2020: 11:00 am to 6 pm apart from the 31st, when the schedule will be 11 am to 4 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protective material and safety to help avoid the spread of Covid-19.
|Adults||Children between 3 and 7|
Children between 3 and 7US$ 21.20
* The price varies based on the chosen date
Ticket to Faunia.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
We will send you a voucher that you must print to take part in the activity.
Yes (most areas are accessible).