Visit three of the most beautiful and historic cities in Spain in one day on this day trip to Toledo, Segovia and Ávila from Madrid.
Day Trip to Toledo, Segovia and Ávila
We'll meet in the Plaza de Oriente square next to the Monument to Philip IV at 7:45 am and set off on our day trip to three incredible Spanish cities that have been declared World Heritage by UNESCO: Toledo, Segovia and Ávila.
First we'll head to Segovia. After just over an hour, we'll reach the region of Castilla y León and enter the historic centre of one of its most special cities. Accompanied by our professional guide, you'll visit places such as the Plaza Mayor, and the Alcázar de Segovia, a magnificent fortress that has gone through various architectural styles and uses since it was built in the 12th century, such as a royal palace, a state prison and military archive.
Still lost in the charm of Segovia, we'll make our way to Ávila. After barely an hour's journey across stunning Spanish landscapes, the towering medieval wall of Ávila will welcome us to the city. We'll go on a tour of the historic centre and the San Vicente Cathedral. Afterwards, we'll admire the Roman necropolis before taking some free time around the city.
At around 4:30 pm we'll head to what is known as "the city of three cultures"; Toledo, our last stop. We'll visit some of the most outstanding places in the city, such as the Alcazar and the Santa Maria la Blanca Synagogue.
Lastly we'll visit the Santa María Cathedral, a magnificent gothic building from the early 13th century and the second largest in Spain.
At the end of the trip, we'll set off on an hour's journey back to Madrid, where we'll arrive at around 6:45 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 20 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children between 4 and 8 years old||Children under 4|
Children between 4 and 8 years oldUS$ 106.50
Children under 4Free
11 hours 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that simultaneously speaks in English and Spanish.
English speaking guide.
Entry to Toledo Cathedral.
Entry to the Segovia Cathedral.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
Plaza de Oriente.