This 7-day trip is the perfect way to discover Spain’s most emblematic cities. Explore the historic cities of Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Valencia, Barcelona and Zaragoza.
Day 1 (Monday): Madrid – Cordoba – Seville
Depart from Plaza de Oriente at 8:30am on a luxury air-conditioned coach and sit back while you are driven to the south. Admire the landscapes of Castilla La Mancha, Don Quixote’s birthplace, until you get to Despeñaperros, a canyon carved out by a river and entrance into the Andalusian autonomous community.
Cordoba is a city where many civilizations once flourished including the Moors, the Romans, Jews and Christians. Follow your guide into the impressive multiarched Mosque-Cathedral, symbol of the sophistication of the Islamic Spain. Next, you'll visit the old Jewish Quarter, which is packed with pretty white house full of plants and flowers hanging from the balconies and peaceful interior patios.
In the evening, you’ll head to Seville.
Day 2 (Tuesday): Seville
On the second day, you’ll discover the city’s most symbolic landmarks and learn why it is one of the most-visited cities in Spain. You’ll stroll to the Cathedral and its renowned bell tower called Giralda.
Afterwards, you’ll enjoy the charming Santa Cruz neighborhood and wander through the lush María Luisa Park and admire the surprising Plaza de España. After the guided tour, you’ll have to time to walk around and try the region’s delicious gastronomy.
At nightfall, and after enjoying dinner at your hotel, you can delight in a Flamenco show.
Day 3 (Wednesday): Seville – Granada
Board the coach and head east to Granada, through the route of the Caliphate, the last bastion of the Nasrid Kingdom of Granada. Upon arrival, you’ll walk through the charming streets and admire its many palaces, monuments and landmarks and you’ll visit one of the country’s iconic symbols, the renowned Alhambra and the gardens of the Generalife.
Afterwards, enjoy a panoramic tour of Granada and delight in a Zambra show, a type of Flamenco dance, typical of the Gypsies of Granada in the Sacromonte neighborhood (optional).
Day 4 (Thursday): Granada – Valencia
On the fourth day, continue the journey to Valencia, by crossing Murcia and Alicante. Discover this charming city full of contrasts with a monumental historic center and fabulous Modernista architecture, like the City of Arts and Sciences.
At nighttime, you’ll have time to amble around the city and try one of its traditional Valencian paellas.
Day 5 (Friday): Valencia – Barcelona
In the morning, you’ll continue to explore Valencia, the third-largest city in Spain and its most impressive landmarks.
In the afternoon, you’ll hop on a luxury air-conditioned coach and head north to Catalonia, crossing Tarragona, until you get to Barcelona where you’ll spend the night.
Day 6 (Saturday): Barcelona
After breakfast, you’ll discover this captivating seaside city accompanied by your English-speaking guide and penetrate its old town to understand why it is one of the most visited destinations in Spain. Packed with Modernista landmarks and Antoni Gaudí’s emblematic buildings, including Casa Milá, La Pedrera and Casa Batlló, you'll not want to leave. Then, you’ll head to the Parque Montjuïc, where you’ll enjoy some stunning views of the city.
Wander along the medieval streets of the Gothic Quarter and you’ll have the afternoon free to keep on exploring the city but at your own pace. We recommend going to its beaches, trying its typical dishes and then enjoying the city's lively night life.
Day 7 (Sunday): Barcelona – Zaragoza – Madrid
After a whole day in Barcelona, you’ll get on the coach and drive to Zaragoza, situated on the banks of the Ebro River, which is the Iberian Peninsula’s largest river. Upon arrival, you’ll have free time to discover its cultural heritage and walk back in time to when the Iberians, Romans, Moors, Jews and Christians erected the city little by little. The city's most emblematic buildings are: the Cathedral-Basilica of Our Lady of the Pillar, the Lonja and the Cathedral of the Savoir.
The 7-day excursion will come to an end in Madrid at approximately 7:30pm.
You can choose the type of accommodation you wish to stay at. Either in a:
Standard suite in a 4-star hotel:
- Seville (two nights): Catalonia Santa Justa Hotel or Catalonia Giralda.
- Granada: Los Ángeles Hotel.
- Valencia: Ilunion Aqua3 Hotel or NH Valencia Las Artes.
- Barcelona (two nights): Catalonia Barcelona 505.
Superior suite in a 4-star hotel:
- Seville (two nights): Hotel Melia Lebreros.
- Granada: Hotel Melia Granada.
- Valencia: Hotel Tryp Valencia Oceanic or NH Valencia Las Artes.
- Barcelona (two nights): Catalonia Barcelona Plaza Plaza or Melia Barcelona Sarria.
The prices are per person staying in a double room. You will be charged a supplement if you are traveling by yourself and want a single room.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 25 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children 4-7 years old||Children under 4 years old|
Children 4-7 years oldUS$ 827.30
Children under 4 years oldFree
Children 4-7 years oldUS$ 875.70
Children under 4 years oldFree
* The price varies based on the chosen date
* A reservation for one person will include a supplement.
The tour is exclusively in English.
Round trip on a luxury air conditioned coach.
Expert English speaking guide during the whole trip.
6 nights accommodation in 4 star hotels (standard or superior suites).
6 breakfasts and 3 dinners (during the 3 first nights).
Guided tours of Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Valencia and Barcelona.
Barcelona tourist tax (maximum €2.5)
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Plaza de Oriente, near the Royal Palace of Madrid