Set off on a 6-day trip to the historic cities of Caceres, Cordoba, Seville, Malaga and Toledo. Discover the magical community of Andalusia and the beautiful Costa del Sol region.
Andalucia, Costa del Sol & Toledo 6 Day Trip
Day 1 (Sunday): Madrid – Caceres – Cordoba
Leave to the heart of Extremadura from Plaza de Oriente at 8:30am. The first stop will be the impressive walled city of Caceres. You’ll have time to explore the historic center at your own pace and marvel at the Moorish city walls, medieval fortresses and Renaissance palaces, reasons why the town was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Hop back on the luxury coach and head to Cordoba, where you will spend the night, as well as visit the old capital of the Caliphate and its Roman, Moorish, Jewish and Christian cultural and architectural legacy.
Day 2 (Monday): Cordoba – Seville
Follow your guide to the Mosque-Cathedral of Córdoba in the morning, listed as a World Heritage Site in 1984, and then tour the city center as well as the medieval Jewish Quarter, a picturesque labyrinth of narrow streets and squares packed with white houses with its typical Andalusian patios and its balconies full of flowers.
In the afternoon, you’ll head to Seville.
Day 3 (Tuesday): Seville
After breakfast, you’ll enjoy a panoramic tour of one of the most-visited cities in Spain. Next, you’ll visit the majestic Cathedral and the world-famous Giralda (visit from the outside) and then take a walking-tour of the charming Santa Cruz neighborhood, situated in the heart of the city.
The tour will continue in Parque de María Luisa and you’ll also admire the Plaza de España. At lunch time, you’ll have time to choose a restaurant and continue visiting the city at your own leisure. In the evening, we recommend you enjoy a spectacular Flamenco show (optional).
Day 4 (Wednesday): Seville – Ronda – Costa del Sol
On the fourth day, the coach will head to Costa del Sol, famous for its quaint whitewashed villages spread throughout the hilly region. In the heart of the province of Malaga, you’ll stop in Ronda, one of the oldest cities in Spain. Here, you’ll have free time to explore the town and marvel at the heritage left by the Celts, Phoenicians, Romans, Moors and Christians.
After lunch, you’ll climb back on the coach and relax while you are driven to Costa del Sol, one of the most popular summer destinations in Spain. You’ll spend the night in Torremolinos, next to the Mediterranean Sea.
Day 5 (Thursday): Costa del Sol – Granada
Early in the morning you’ll head to Granada, the last bastion of the Nasrid Kingdom of Granada. Upon arrival, you’ll tour the world-famous Alhambra and the gardens of the Generalife.
After spending the afternoon sightseeing at your own pace, you can delight in a Zambra show, a type of Flamenco dance, typical of the Gypsies of Granada in the Sacromonte neighborhood.
Day 6 (Friday): Granada – Toledo – Madrid
On the last day of the tour, the coach will head back north to Castilla – La Mancha, until you get to the imperial city of Toledo. Follow your guide through the city’s historic center and wonder at the remains of the three cultures (Christian, Moorish and Jewish) that co-existed together centuries ago. After visiting the “Imperial City”, you’ll learn about Toledo’s renowned Damascening metalwork.
Hop back on the coach and head to Plaza de Oriente in Madrid, where the tour will end at approximately 7:30pm.
You can choose the type of accommodation you wish to stay at. Either in a:
Standard suite in a 4-star hotel:
- Cordoba: Tryp Córdoba Hotel.
- Seville: Tryp Macarena Hotel or Catalonia Santa Justa.
- Costa del Sol: Sol Príncipe Hotel. Important information: From November until March, you'll stay at the Sol Don Pablo/Don Marco Hotel (4-star with superior suites).
- Granada: Alixares Hotel.
Superior suite in a 4-star hotel:
- Cordoba: Hesperia Córdoba Hotel.
- Seville: NH Plaza de Armas Hotel or Hesperia Sevilla.
- Costa del Sol: Sol Don Pablo/Don Marco Hotel.
- Granada: Gran Hotel Luna or Catalonia Granada.
The prices are per person staying in a double room. You will be charged a supplement if you are traveling by yourself and wish to have a single room.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 25 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children 4-7 years old||Children less than 4 years old|
Children 4-7 years oldUS$ 650.40
Children less than 4 years oldFree
Children 4-7 years oldUS$ 738.90
Children less than 4 years oldFree
* The price varies based on the chosen date
* A reservation for one person will include a supplement.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in English.
Round trip on a luxury air conditioned coach.
Expert English speaking guide during the whole trip.
5 night accommodation in 4 star hotels (standard or superior suites).
5 breakfasts and 5 dinners.
Guided tours of Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Toledo.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Plaza de Oriente, next to the Royal Palace of Madrid.