Discover the impressive artistic, architectural and cultural legacy left by the Moors, Jews and Christians throughout the centuries in Andalusia and Toledo during a 4-day trip to Córdoba, Seville, Granada and Toledo from Madrid.
Day 1 (Monday): Madrid – Córdoba – Seville
Climb on board a luxury air-conditioned coach at 8:30 am in central Madrid and sit back and relax during the drive through Castilla La Mancha, land of Don Quixote while you enjoy the imposing landscape of Despeñaperros.
Upon arrival in Córdoba, follow your guide on a fascinating tour of what was once the capital of Islamic Spain. Visit the Mosque–Cathedral of Córdoba, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and the old town. Explore the medieval Jewish quarter, a network of narrow alleyways flanked by white houses with its typical Andalusian patios and balconies full of flowers.
Board the coach in the afternoon and head to your hotel in Seville.
Day 2 (Tuesday): Seville
After a tasty breakfast, you’ll set off on a panoramic tour of Seville, one of the most-visited cities in Spain. Marvel at the majestic Cathedral and the Giralda, originally built as a minaret during the Moorish period. Next, you’ll visit the authentic Sevillian neighborhood called Santa Cruz, scene of many legends and stories including the renowned love affair between Don Juan Tenorio and Doña Inés.
Then, your guide will lead you to the Maria Luisa Park, along the Guadalquivir River and to the beautifully decorated Plaza de España. For lunch, you’ll have time to eat at your own leisure and continue exploring the metropolis. And in the evening, you can enjoy a Flamenco Show (optional), so emblematic of this part of Spain and its mix of cultures. An essential experience for any visitor to Andalusia!
Day 3 (Wednesday): Seville – Granada
Board the coach and head east to Granada, through the route of the Caliphate, the last bastion of the Nasrid Kingdom of Granada. Upon arrival, you’ll walk through its charming, winding streets, and admire its many palaces, monuments and landmarks. And if there's one thing you simply cannot miss it's the 14th-century fortress built by Mohammed ben Al-Ahmar. You’ll visit one of the country’s iconic symbols, the renowned Alhambra and the gardens of the Generalife.
Afterwards, enjoy a panoramic tour of Granada and delight in a Zambra show, a type of Flamenco dance, typical of the Gypsies of Granada in the Sacromonte neighbourhood.
Day 4 (Thursday): Granada – Toledo – Madrid
On the last day, you’ll head back north to Castilla-La Mancha region and stop at Toledo, cradle of civilizations where the Muslims, Hebrews and Christians left their imprints still visible to this day. Your professional guide will point out the main monuments and traces of Arabic, Gothic, Mudejar, Renaissance and Baroque style architecture. After visiting the “Imperial City”, you’ll learn about Toledo’s renowned Damascening metalwork.
Hop back on the coach and head to Plaza de Oriente in Madrid, where the tour will end at approximately 7:30 pm.
You can choose the type of accommodation in which you wish to stay. Either in a:
Standard suite in a 4-star hotel:
- Seville: Catalonia Santa Justa Hotel or Catalonia Giralda.
- Granada: Los Ángeles Hotel.
Superior suite in a 4-star hotel:
- Seville: Meliá Lebreros Hotel.
- Granada: Meliá Granada Hotel.
The prices are per person staying in a double room. You will be charged a supplement if you are traveling by yourself and want a single room.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 25 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children 4-7 years old||Children less than 4 years old|
Children 4-7 years oldUS$ 462.40
Children less than 4 years oldFree
Children 4-7 years oldUS$ 496.40
Children less than 4 years oldFree
* The price varies based on the chosen date
* A reservation for one person will include a supplement.
The tour is exclusively in English.
Round trip on a luxury air conditioned coach.
Expert English speaking guide during the whole trip.
3 night accommodation in 4 star hotels (standard or superior suites).
3 breakfasts and 3 dinners.
Guided tours of Córdoba, Seville, Granada and Toledo.
Admission to various attractions except the Palacios Nazaríes in Granada which are subject to availability.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 14 days before (Madrid local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Plaza de Oriente, near the Royal Palace of Madrid