With this tour you'll discover all the secrets of the Wanda Metropolitano, the new Atletico Madrid stadium, and experience a journey through the history of one of the most important football teams in Spain.
Athletico Madrid Stadium Tour
Follow in the footsteps of the great football stars who have defended the red and white shield, such as Fernando Torres, Gabi, Saúl Ñíguez, Koke, Oblak and Antoine Griezmann. Feel the emotion of preparing yourself before a big match, of being observed by thousands of fans from the stands, and of celebrating a victory in the intimacy of the changing rooms.
Take a guided tour of the most symbolic corners of the Wanda Metropolitano, the new stadium of Atletico Madrid. Visit the bench at the side of the pitch, the changing rooms of the first team, the press room, the Presidential Box, or the VIP area, where new signings are presented.
You'll also get the chance to visit the 'Legendary Shirts and Titles' exhibition, where you can feast your eyes on a collection of exclusive objects from throughout the history of Atletico Madrid and relive some of the unforgettable moments from the club's one hundred and fifteen year history.
Tours and Times
- From 1st to 31st July, the tour will be conducted as a guided visit, with the following times on Saturdays and Sundays (11 am, 11:30 am, 12:30 pm, 1 pm, 3:30 pm, 5 pm, 5:30 pm and 7 pm) and from Monday to Friday (11 am, 12:30 pm, 5:30 pm and 7 pm).
- For safety and hygiene reasons, the maximum attendance will be 25 people per 15 minutes.
- On game days, tours are subject to alternate schedules which can be found on the official Atlético de Madrid club website.
Important: for hygiene reasons, it's not possible to sit down in the box, on the bench, or in the auditorium.
Children under 6 years old
Children under 6 years old go free on this tour.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children from 6 to 13 years old|
Children from 6 to 13 years oldUS$ 13.60
Entry into the Wanda Metropolitano Stadium.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You will receive an email with your ticket attached which you must print out and show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Yes (imperative to point out when the booking is made).
Wanda Metropolitano Stadium