Explore Madrid in style on one of our scooters for the best price. Forget about traffic jams and parking lots while you visit the capital of Spain and make the most of your holidays!
Why hire a scooter in Madrid?
Move around Madrid comfortably and hassle-free and explore its beautiful and diverse neighbourhoods and admire its most important landmarks.
Madrid is an extremely vibrant and friendly city, full of bars and restaurants always brimming with life. Ride your scooter down Gran Vía, drive through the historic centre and park wherever you want to wander the streets of Malasaña or Chueca.
What type of motorcycle or moped can I rent?
We offer two options:
- Peugeot Tweet de 50cc or similar: The driver must be at least 18 years old with a category AM driving license or a category B driving license (with at least 1 years’ experience).
- Peugeot Tweet de 125cc or similar: The driver must be at least 18 years old with a category A1/A driving license or be 21 years old and a category B driving license (with at least 3 years’ experience).
The motorcycle or moped can be used by the driver and one passenger, but the second helmet is not included in the original price.
You can pick up your motorbikes from the Cooltra Shop found on Calle Arrieta, 7, 28013 Madrid. The shop is open from Monday to Friday, 10 am to 6 pm.
- When you collect your motorcycle or moped, you must sign a contract and leave a deposit of €150 in cash or credit card, which is reimbursed at the end of your rental contract.
- You must return the scooter at the same time you collected it once the duration of the rental agreement is completed. You will not be reimbursed partially if you return it before the rental contract is over. Returning the vehicle late will involve a charge of €50 and the rental cost proportional to the time elapsed since the end of the rental contract.
- All scooters include full-risk insurance with €500 excess (Standard category) and roadside assistance. There is also the possibility of getting Premium category insurance and other extras which you can choose when you collect the scooter and sign the contract. The price of Premium category insurance varies depending on the duration of the rental.
- The scooter must be returned with the same gas level as previously marked in the contract. If the scooter is not returned with the same gas level, you will be charged extra.
- If you do not have a European Union driving license, you must have an international driver’s license. For more information on the various types of driving licenses valid in Spain, click here.
|Peugeot Tweet 50cc Moped or Similar||Peugeot Tweet 125cc Motocycle or Similar|
Peugeot Tweet 50cc Moped or SimilarUS$ 48.5
Peugeot Tweet 125cc Motocycle or SimilarUS$ 48.5
Peugeot Tweet 50cc Moped or SimilarUS$ 87
Peugeot Tweet 125cc Motocycle or SimilarUS$ 87
Peugeot Tweet 50cc Moped or SimilarUS$ 115
Peugeot Tweet 125cc Motocycle or SimilarUS$ 115
Peugeot Tweet 50cc Moped or SimilarUS$ 144
Peugeot Tweet 125cc Motocycle or SimilarUS$ 144
Peugeot Tweet 50cc Moped or SimilarUS$ 207
Peugeot Tweet 125cc Motocycle or SimilarUS$ 207
125cc or 50cc motocycle or moped.
Full risk insurance with €500 excess.
Medical and roadside assistance.
Passenger's helmet (optional).
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 3 days before (Madrid local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).