Tormented spirits float through the streets of the city: get to know their legends with this nighttime ghost tour of Madrid.
Madrid Ghost Tour
Leaving at 11 pm from Plaza Cibeles (Madrid City Hall), outside the main entrance of the City Hall, We'll just have to turn our heads to see the Linares Palace, which is now home to the Casa de América cultural centre. Don't let the tourists and cheerful atmosphere fool you - this building has been the subject of many paranormal studies. Why? Well, you'll find that out on the day of the tour...
And that's just the beginning! You'll continue exploring, finding out about the ghostly creatures that haunt the capital city. Did you know that for years a white figure has appeared over the roof over the House of the Seven Chimneys? You'll learn all about the tragic story surrounding this iconic building, one
Soon, we'll reach the Plaza de Santo Domingo square, one of the areas of the city filled with a bustling nightlife. But there are also hidden secrets to be discovered! We'll end this Madrid ghost tour near to this square at around 1 am.
If you would like to take a more personalised tour of Madrid, you can check out our private tour here.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 9 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children under 7 years old|
Children under 7 years oldFree
The tour is exclusively in English.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (8:00 pm) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Plaza de Cibeles square, Madrid City Hall.